Im really getting sick of seeing all this hate, members of the elected govt spew out Im really thinking about this

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

just some of the Issues, and how I stand Unlike Romeny I wont flip flop

If I run for some kinda office These core issues will not change
these issues matter

1. Abortion-  I Believe It is the Right Of a women to choose

2. Gay Issues-  supports  legislation that legalizes gay marriage

3. Internet- Internet should be free from government regulation and taxation, and is opposed to Internet gambling restrictions

4. PATRIOT Act- I do not support the Patriot Act And Do not support  federal use of  torture.

5. Eminent Domain- I opposes  Eminent Domain We need to stop special interests from violating property rights and literally driving families from their homes, farms and ranches

6.  Stem-cell research- I  support  Stem-cell research

7. Marijuana supports legislation that legalizes Marijuana. I do not use it but support it

8. Foreign policy- We are not the worlds police force  the United States should avoid entangling alliances with other nations, but still retain diplomacy, and avoid all wars not related to direct territorial self-defense

9. congressional pay- supports legislation that would cut congressional pay/benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment