Im really getting sick of seeing all this hate, members of the elected govt spew out Im really thinking about this

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bill HR 645 Fema Camps

 
 
 
What is in Bill HR 645? a network of FEMA camps to be used to house U.S. citizens in the event of a national emergency. That sounds ok in the event of a national emergency. Now heres the dangerous part The bill also states that the camps can be used to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security,” a green light which many fear could mean the forced detention .. of American citizens in the event of widespread rioting after a national emergency or total economic collapse. These camps can be seen on You Tube, just enter FEMA Camps or Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Fema Camps.. An act that gives the government the authority to lock up American citizens without being charged, without a trial and without a jury indefinitely! What are our leaders planning? Sorry when all hell breaks loose You ant taking me to some fema camp against my will this ant no Conspiracy Theory.
 
in a leaked army document   supporting ron paul or for what might be posted on facebook  I can be placed on a terrorist watch list or I could already be on one. Do I look like a terrorist No I am not I just give a fuck about my country and our right's. The govt wastes money looking into people like me and other's but not the real threats. The  messed up part is meny voted yes for this bill and never read what was in it and admited it, these clowns are who people elect we pay way to much for their  service lack there of  they don't do their jobs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment